Woe Is Me

Our last Healer's Art class ended today at 9:03pm, which was probably the WORST time for it to end. Ideally, we would have finished at 8:50, leaving me with plenty of time to get to the Mad House to watch Lost with everyone else. Second to that, we would have finished at the designated time of 9:30, leaving me basically no time to watch the show and letting me go on with my life. But 9:03! I had to live through 57 minutes of torture while I knew that Lost was on TV, but I could not watch it. Oh, the pain!

Also, it's thunderstorming right now, and Titan is freaking out. What happened to April showers bringing May flowers? I wish you hadn't fed me all of those lies, W.W. Gordon Elementary School...

UPDATE: I just moved my bed into the middle of the room because the corner of my ceiling was dripping rainwater onto it. FML.

No comments: