Come Again?

Lindsay, Nick, and I went over to Steph's place for game night earlier this week. We played two games of Scrabble and six games of Boggle, and of course, Steph won every single one of them. I swear, the girl sees words better and faster than anyone I've ever met. There's no doubt she would give Robert Langdon a run for his money.

While we were playing Scrabble, I also learned of another game, called Slutmester. Apparently it's the same as Maymester, only... sluttier. According to Steph, anyone who hears about the game is automatically inducted. And yes, that means you, too. In order to win, you have to not only be slutty, but also share each of your escapades with everyone else. I'm looking forward to some juicy stories over the next month...

Also, does anybody have any idea how long Qdoba chips are good for? I found a bag of them in my mini-fridge that must be at least two weeks old, but I really want to eat them anyway.

UPDATE: They taste kind of fermented. Sweet.

No comments: