Titan Nicholas Zhao

I recently decided that Titan needed a middle name. I got this idea the other day when I heard another dog owner yell a three-part name at the dog park in order to get his pet's attention. "That's so cool!" I thought. "I want to do that too!" After agonizing over it for an entire day, I decided upon the name "Nicholas." This is, of course, to honor my totes bffaeaeae Catherine Nicholas, who was there when I adopted Titan, as well as my roommate Nick, who helps take care of Titan while I'm at school. Talk about two birds with one stone!

Speaking of the dog park, I saw a dog there yesterday who looked exactly like Titan. In fact, their body size, physique, color, and face all looked so much alike that when they were running together, I couldn't tell the two of them apart. It also didn't help that they were even wearing the same blue Easy Walk harness. The only thing different between them was their eye color; Titan's are a dark brown, and the Charlie's were yellow. I asked Charlie's owner if he knew what kind of dog Charlie was, hoping it would shed some light on what kind of dog Titan was, too. Unfortunately, he had no idea, either. I guess I'll find out when I'm willing to shell out the money to get Titan's DNA tested... which will be... never.

No comments: