Belonephobia

I had to go to the Travel Health Clinic today in order to prepare for my trip to South Africa and Lesotho this summer. The presentation was a little long, and just when I thought we were free to go, I was informed that we would be getting our immunizations immediately. I needed the Typhoid and Hepatitis A vaccines, both of which left my arms feeling very sore. I would complain more, but given my history, I should just be thankful that I didn't pass out. That would have been embarrassing...

So I think I finally came to the decision that I didn't really enjoy Watchmen after all. The story just didn't do it for me... and apparently it didn't do it for this guy either, who shot himself in the theater halfway through the movie. I should probably show some sensitivity here, but let's be honest: your movie has to be pretty bad if a man decides to shoot himself while watching it.

1 comment:

armouris said...

info on belonephobia here - Belonephobia