Thoughts That Crossed My Mind As I Studied Physiology

- Does that book say "Brotastic" on it? No, wait, it says "Biostatistics."
- I wonder if the myth of Hercules is based on a real person.
- Hmm. I haven't showered in over 32 hours.
- Don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep. Don't fall aslee...
- Crap! How long have I been asleep? I really need to stay awa...
- When is the Wolverine movie coming out?
- The roof of my mouth hurts.
- I hope Titan hasn't found another way to escape from our yard.
- I wish it would thunderstorm.
- Which animal is more powerful: a bear or a shark?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bear

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

Thoughts That Cross My Mind As I Read This Post:
- "Brotastic" is not even a word
- This post is ridiculous
- Wolverine comes out May 1
- What would be the best way to kill Sam?

Also, I agree with the above commenter. Bear, definitely.

Neil said...

BEAR >>>> SHARK