I'm Impressed

This is a drawing I just received in my e-mail inbox from John, under the subject "I changed my mind." John, I commend you for your excellent time management as well as your talented use of what appears to be MS Paint. May you be a source of inspiration to all of us as we struggle to learn Respiratory Mechanics.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to congratulate Josh on his first Asian buffet meal. A bunch of us went to China King Buffet after our last class of first year today (sniffle), and it was, in a word, magnificent. We came, we saw, we devoured. My food baby lasted for a good three hours, and my post-prandial nap threatened to do the same. FML.

1 comment:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

Sam, who is your friend John? I would really like to meet him. He is about a hundred times more interesting than you.

Okay, have a good day mommy loves you bye bye.