Snakes on a Plane

I went grocery shopping yesterday but managed to forget half of the things I needed to buy, so I had to go back to Harris Teeter today. I ended up seeing everyone while I was there: Nosheen, Sunny, and Neil as I was walking in; Kelly from the music department as I was shopping; and Lauren as I was checking out. Which sets me up perfectly for the following story.

Just as I was walking towards the cash registers, I heard a series of shrieks coming from the front of the store. Curious, I walked over, and I found Lauren and her parents waiting in line. Lauren told me that some guy had been walking around the store with his pet snake wrapped around his neck. Apparently one of the cashiers saw the snake and started screaming, which set off a chain reaction amongst the store employees.

Ah, the crazies of Charlottesville. May you never be farther than a stone's throw from me at all times.

No comments: