Postprandial Nap

I normally sleep through our first two Physiology classes and show up just in time for Neuroscience at 10am. But, seeing as how today was our last Histology lecture and our lecturer was the venerable Dr. Moyer, I decided to suck it up and show up at 9am. It was nice going into lab and knowing what I was looking at. Maybe I should have gone to class more often this semester...

Waking up so early does come with its price, though. After lunch, I tried to study the histology of the male reproductive system, but within minutes, I felt the onset of an inevitable postprandial nap. I laid down in one of the comfy couches in the quiet area of the library and proceeded to sleep for AN HOUR AND A HALF. My life is absurd. During my nap, I dreamt that I was sitting at a desk at the library trying to study, but instead all I could do was surf the web for new Lolcats and FAIL Blog posts. How is it that I have lost all motivation, not only in my real life, but even in my dreams??

No comments: