In the Doghouse

I went house-hunting with Joseph and Jordan this morning. We drove all the way out to Ruckersville to pick up a doghouse for Titan so that he would have shelter in the backyard. It's actually really nice... it has vinyl siding, shingle roofing, plywood flooring, and it's even double-insulated. In other words, it's better constructed than the house that I live in. Anyway, now I won't feel guilty if I have put him outside while I'm at school. More importantly, I can leave him home alone without him whining when he's crated or destroying things when he's not crated. Everybody wins!

Everybody except for my chapstick, which I accidentally put through the washer/dryer today. Now my chapstick is destroyed, all of my clothes have weird smear-marks on them, and I have to do my laundry over again. Man, Saturdays are awesome!

2 comments:

Lee said...

the overhang is clearly too low for him to sit under, how do you plan to address this?

Sammas said...

put the house on stilts, obviously.