Medical Neuroscience

I just took our Neuro quiz. It opened today and doesn't close until next week, but I decided to get it over with instead of waiting and fretting until the last minute like I usually do. Well, maybe I should have waited and fretted just a little bit longer, because I ended up getting a 60%, just one question shy of passing. Drats, foiled again by the corticobulbar tracts!

It has been so long since I've failed a quiz that it's almost refreshing (albeit pretty pathetic at the same time). I feel like I'm back in first semester, failing everything that comes across my path. How young, how innocent, how unprepared I was for the medical school curriculum! And apparently how young, how innocent, and how unprepared I have become once again. I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

But at least I can spend the rest of my evening preparing for the Anything But Clothes birthday party for Sunny, Lindsay, Manisha, and Melanie. Needless to say, tonight will be an epic night.

No comments: