Laugh Out Loud

If you know me, then you know that few things amuse me as much as Lolcats, Loldogs, Lolruses, and basically Lolanythings. I even have a Facebook photo album called "I Has a Loldog." Then again, I have so many Facebook photo albums now that there are few phrases left in the English language that I haven't already used. Anyway, you can imagine my surprise when I went to buy butter for a picnic last year and walked out of the grocery store with a receipt for an item called "LOL SPREAD." In case you're wondering, it's for Land O'Lakes Butter. But really, why would you call it that when instead you could call it LOL SPREAD?

I have also recently become obsessed with Rolcats, or English Translations of Eastern Bloc Lolcats. The Rolcats translations are hilarious, and luckily a few Russian-speaking readers usually provide the literal translation under the comments section as well.

Ah, the internets. When will I ever do work again? Probably not anytime in the foreseeable future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand what your posts are about anymore. Are you speaking English?

Unknown said...

Sam is so busy with school he only has time to eat LOL Spread

Me said...

HAHAHA or should i say LOL!!

I just spread that LOL right on!!!