Lost and Found. And Lost Again.

I have sad news. I lost my Littman Stethoscope, and the only place I could have left it was at the Health Sciences Library. I checked with the librarians, and it turns out that someone had turned in a stethoscope that they had found a few weeks ago, but the librarians had in turn taken it to the UVA Hospital Lost and Found. And that's where the trail ends. Nobody has seen it since. I am sad because 1) it was a very good, and thereby expensive, stethoscope and 2) it was a gift from Dr. Kiev, a mentor with whom I had worked very closely during my college years. I guess, in the end, it's my fault for leaving it at the library. If only I had a brain! Or, more specifically, if only I had a functional hippocampus!

In other news, I went to City Hall to pay our utilities bill today, and I discovered that the pedestrian Downtown Mall has new bricks. And, it was Nosheen and Cooper's birthdays tonight. Party on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we have Nick back, please?

Just kidding, Sam. Half kidding. Seriously, no more stories about stethoscopes, please.