Craigslist

Every now and then, I search craigslist for dog supplies in case someone is selling anything that I could use for Titan. Today, I came across the jackpot. And by "jackpot" I mean "the most ridiculous doghouse ever to grace this planet." Here is how the seller describes it:
Custom built dog house for sale. Built last year for our German Shepherd but she has never used it. Built to resemble an old school house.Has wooden plywood bottom and sides with tin roof, and wood support under floor. Three plexiglas windows are on each side of the dog house with wire behind them for security, also a small window above front door. Door for dog to enter is in rear.. Double door effect on front of dog house does not open, however the brass bell does ring. Flower Boxes down each side and in front. Dimensions of dog house are approximately 60" tall 42" long by 30" wide. Vestibule in front measures approximately 18" by 4". Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Plexiglas windows? Brass bell? FLOWER BOXES?? I mean, I love my dog and all, but there is no way I would purchase something like this for him. Not even at the bargain price (ha) of $350.

Also, the music video for If U Seek Amy was released today. If you hate your ears but love watching the trainwreck that is Britney Spears, then congrats, you're in luck!

No comments: