It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times

Apparently all I've done this week is celebrate everybody else's accomplishments: the second years, the fourth years, the Irish... Anyway, the fourth years matched to their residencies yesterday, and of course there was a huge party last night at Is Venue, where Starr Hill used to be. The DJ had the most eclectic music ever. He played the typical 80s music and hip hop music, but he also played Bob Sinclair - World Hold On (!?) and Lonely Island - I'm on a Boat (!?!?). I don't get it, but I like it.

Afterwards, Bob and I went to get Gusburgers from the White Spot (obviously). We then went to Littlejohn's to meet up with everybody else. While we were sitting there, we got hungry again... and ordered barbeque chicken sandwiches. I remember eating both Littlejohn's and White Spot once while I was in undergrad, and apparently I didn't learn from my mistake. Boy was it delicious going down, but I feel like a lump of lard today.

No comments: