Booze and Schmooze

Lee, Greg, and I went to a Psychiatry Reception at X-Lounge tonight. It was very bizarre having a professional gathering at a place that I associate with drunken debauchery and dirty dancing (oh snap, check out that alliteration), but I was quickly won over by the free hors d'oeuvres and wine. Plus, we got to chat it up with Dr. Hobbs, our Human Behavior professor, who is just as animated in person as he is in the lecture hall. I also met a community psychiatrist named Andy, and he informed me that he only works 8-10 hours a day, 4 days a week. Suddenly Psychiatry is sounding more and more interesting...

In other news, I discovered Wordle, a website that generates “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. Obviously, I immediately entered in my blog, and these are the results. I'd also like to make a shout out to Nosheen, the only person other than myself and my mom (really?) who made it into the top 200 words on Idiopathies.

1 comment:

Me said...

GREAT alliteration. also. you have not addicted me to wordle. i've already made two. and saved them.