VMed Talent Show

How quickly it was all over.

The entire school has been busy for the past week as students practiced for the VMed Talent Show, and Nosheen and I have used up all our funnies trying to write creative skits to introduce each act. The show ended up being a blast, and our barbershop quartet, the Lymph Notes, had an awesome debut performance. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make any jokes for the next month, as I am entirely drained of any funniness and punniness that I may have ever had.

And now, to commence my two-hour drive to Roanoke. I wish I could go to the Talent Show after-party and get wastey-faced with my classmates, but I'm accompanying for one of my college choirs, Jubilate, at the Colonial Avenue Baptist Church tomorrow morning. Here's to hoping that I don't fall asleep at the wheel and die tonight. More importantly, here's to hoping that with Sunny in NOVA and me in Roanoke, someone will step up to the plate and document tonight's festivities.

No comments: