Superb Lyrebird

I don't know how we got on the topic, but I remember talking about birds with Nosheen and Cameron the other night, and I was suddenly reminded of a video we watched in Animal Behavior class. This was truly one of the best classes I ever took. We had lecture on Monday and Wednesday, and every Friday, we would watch a wildlife documentary. The ones hosted by Sir David Attenborough were always the crowd favorites.

Attenborough celebrated his 80th birthday in May 2006, and to commemorate his contributions to the study of natural history, BBC conducted a poll to reveal the public's favorite Attenborough moment. It turns out the clip I was thinking about was the winner, and it's easy to see why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like David Attenborough, you'll love this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTjOH07_Jo

And P.S., Kung Pow: Enter The Fist is now on Hulu in its entirety. Guess what I'll be doing the rest of the day at work?

Cameron Hill said...

that is seriously the coolest thing i've ever seen. i can't even imagine how excited i would have been the other night had my stupid iphone worked and i could have seen it then! i want one. i want to know why this wasn't on Planet Earth!?