New Year, New Regrets

Last night, Nosheen and I threw our med school's annual Faux New Year's Party. We had it at Boylan Heights, where we were able to watch the big game on their giant televisions. At midnight, we played a DVD of the Times Square ball drop, and from there on, DJ Mega Myke took over the party. As we predicted, the first year class immediately turned the entire upstairs into a dance floor, while the rest of the school stood around and stared at us with their judging eyes.

Things were going along pretty well until the manager came over to me and asked me why people weren't dancing on the stage yet. Of course my immediate response was to jump onto the stage and pull as many people as I could with me. Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the word "dignity." And neither are the other future doctors of America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud that I birthed you. A son with no shame.