We Eat What We Like!

One of the good things about spending so much on Titan recently is that it has forced me to curb my own expenses somewhat. I haven't eaten a single meal at a restaurant or at the hospital cafeteria since I've been back in Charlottesville. I pack a lunch to bring to school with me every day, and I cook dinner for myself in the evening. Hooray for saving money!

My usual lunch consists of a sandwich made with leftover Christmas ham, which I am still trying to get rid of. I want to make the switch over to pre-made food that just needs to be heated up in the microwave, but I just can't bring myself to buy Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine anymore. I used to eat them a lot in college, but the portions are way too small, and I would have to eat two or three boxes at lunch just to come anywhere close to being satisfied. Why can't there just be a "Choice" or "Cuisine" that's made for people who aren't trying to lose weight!? I'M SO HANGRY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There actually are dinners like that, you know. They're called "Hungry Man" frozen dinners. Or, as you would say it, "Hangry Man" dinners. http://www.hungry-man.com/