Christmas in January

I finally finished the last of my mom's Christmas ham at lunch today. I've been packing a ham sandwich every single day since we got back from winter break, and as much as I love Virginia ham, I would be lying if I said I wasn't elated to be finished with it for a while. Of course, just as I pulled the last package out of the freezer to defrost last night, I discovered that I still have several frozen turkey slices from Thanksgiving. Hooray?

I also just call from my neighbor saying that he had found Titan wandering down the street an hour ago. I swear, that dog is going to be the death of me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hayes said...

Hey Sam,

You could try crate training the pup. It actually works very well and gives him a place all his own akin to a cave.

Best,

Jen

Sammas said...

Hey Jen!

Yeah I actually did crate train him, I just left him in the backyard the other day because it was warm and I thought he'd want to play for a bit, but apparently he just jumped over the fence. Sooo... no more letting him outside when nobody's watching, haha.

Sam