Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

My greatest fear in life was realized last night (see "About Me," left). We had a hot tub movie night at the AFC, and I foolishly brought along my phone in case someone needed to know how to find us and my camera so I could document each of our Re-Orientation Week activities. I gently placed my two most beloved possessions in the area between the warm water pool and the hot tub, warning everyone around me to be careful not to splash water onto them. Merely seconds later, I turned around just in time to see He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named fling himself like a seal at Sea World from the warm water pool into the hot tub, dragging both my camera AND my cell phone in with him.

But luckily there's a happy ending to all of this. I left my camera and my cell phone to dry in front of my heater last night, and when I woke up this morning, they were both fully functional! Jesus really does love me!

No comments: