Nightmare

I dreamed last night that I was hired to work at the Biltmore. And I'm not talking about the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina, known for being America's largest home. I'm talking about the Biltmore Grill in Charlottesville, Virginia, known for its cheap beers and rooms permeated with a distinctly urine-like odor. Even worse, dream-me was excited to start working there. And even worse, dream-me was living in the cottage in between the Biltmore and Zydeco. Why, oh why!? Hopefully this isn't the surfacing of a deep desire that I've been suppressing.

The only thing that was good about the dream was that Catherine, Christin, and Jenna all moved back to Charlottesville and were working at the Biltmore with dream-me. But I'm sorry I had to drag you guys into this. I hope that one day, many years from now, you will be able to forgive me.

1 comment:

Catmo said...

what if that really happens to me?