I Can't... I Have Rehearsal!

As much as I love music, it often gets in the way of hanging out with friends. I can't count the number of times I had to miss dinners, parties, and get-togethers my fourth year of college because I had rehearsal at the same time. I guess it's not surprising, since I was in three singing groups, a chamber music ensemble, and practiced piano four hours a day for my senior recital last year. It appears my old habits resurfaced. I had to forego the UVA Club of Charlottesville party, the UVA vs. Longwood game, and dinner at Mas (my favorite restaurant) with Nate and Kathy tonight so I could be at choir rehearsal. Woe is me!

On the bright side, I re-watched Wanted with a bunch of friends afterward. I am now reconsidering my future as a doctor and contemplating a career as a professional assassin. Boom goes the dynamite.

And now for a video that I didn't make but is equally as offensive. Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video made absolutely no sense.

Why am I the only one commenting on your blog? It's like I have nothing better to do with my life but comment on your blog. Oh wait...