Hot Diggity Dog

One of my roommates decided to throw a hot dog eating contest last night, so of course I took a short study break to go home and watch. Only one of the two contestants showed up to confront the challenge of devouring 18 hot dogs in 90 minutes. I went back to the library before the competition ended, but from what I hear, he failed to meet his goal and, shockingly, ended up vomiting instead. It is so sad when a man with such noble goals is thwarted. And I thought that this was America!

Speaking of failure, this man tried his hand at getting out of making a payment on his overdue account. The epic adventure that ensued will live on in legend as long as I am alive to tell it.

Also, a quick shout-out to Nosheen, Sunny, and Cameron for introducing me to FAIL Blog, My Mom Is a Fob, and Super Obama World, respectively. Only true friends understand that when I say I need to study for exams, I really mean I need more websites to distract me.

2 comments:

Cameron Hill said...

Dear Sam,

Thank you for your kind shout out. Unfortunately, I read your post too late as I have deliberately and unabashedly decided to change your computer's background to the somewhat artistic shot of a woman defecating on herself in a tub. I am truly sorry. I wish that I knew more about Macs so that I could effectively remove the photo before you return from lab. But because I am not as tech-savy as you, I will have to take responsibility for my actions when you do see the picture and most likely shriek in the library drawing attention to us. Again, dearest friend, my greatest apologies.

-Cameron

Anonymous said...

for the record, i introduced you to mymomisafob AND failblog! didn't i?! or at least i showed ed and lindsay...who i don't think thought it was really very funny at all. n00bz

-sunny

p.s. anatomee makez medstoodent criez?!!1!1!!11111