WoW

This past summer I worked as an accompanist for the Heritage Theatre Festival, and for some odd reason, I was housed with the Techies instead of the Cast. To add to the insanity, I roomed in a triple with two hardcore gamers, thus exposing me to the World of Warcraft. While I griped about their nerdiness to all of my friends, I secretly loved listening in on their conversations and writing down the more ridiculous quotes. Here are a few particularly delightful gems:

- “Engineering can be taken on by anybody, because they’re all cloths, so there are no class benefits.”
- “Man, there are so many merlocks on this coast. It’s probably all merlocks! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!”
- “I’m fighting a druid and a paladin on top of their base. I’m effed.”
- “Is my blue griffin in here? I don’t see my griffin.”
- “We should go with divine favor so that we get a crit heal every two minutes.”

Suddenly I love my own life just a little bit more.

4 comments:

Catmo said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Me said...

hahahaha

i want morrreee

Catmo said...

"That is some fine ass. I know it's pixelated, but still."

Janice Dean said...

So... Danny & I played WoW all last winter (we came out of our cave for the warm weather), and I'm actually rather proud of the fact that I know what all of those quotes are actually talking about. Let me know if you ever want to be convinced to either a) play World of Warcraft or b) never start playing World of Warcraft. I assure you, I can make an excellent case for either. And now you have just a little more insight into why I'm married to Danny. :-D