A Personal Low

I needed to maximize my studying before the Biochemistry exam (as in spending more time on my notes and less time on Facebook), so I decided that instead of going home last night and getting distracted before going to bed, I would spend the night in the library. I came home to shower, packed my toothbrush and pillow, and hauled my bare necessities back to Claude Moore. I studied until 4am, made a bed out of sofas and chairs, and slept like a baby until 9:30am. I must say that it was rather disconcerting to wake up to a library full of people who must have thought I was some crazy medical student who had stayed up all night to cram for an exam. HAHA!! Oh, wait...

I'm never sleeping in the library again.

1 comment:

M. Unterbrink said...

Dear Sam,

I love your blog so much, it breaks my heart.

...because it makes me miss you :(