Giggity Giggity Giggity

I'm in a really good mood right now, because I finally got to play a gig! I've been so busy with school that I haven't really had time to play piano, but the Virginia Players hired me as an accompanist today to do some practice auditions with the drama students before next weekend's Virginia Theatre Association auditions. I got paid a ton of money, so I immediately went out and blew four times what I had just earned on a new black suit for Caroline's wedding.

The guy at the store tried to get me to buy a new sport coat as well, and I almost gave in until I realized that (1) I'm living on student loans, (2) I have never needed to wear a sport coat in my entire life, and (3) I'm not 40 years old. But it did look very nice. And I am the world's best consumer. So I will probably go back and buy it. Plus, wouldn't that be helping our economy? STOP JUDGING ME!

No comments: