I Mean Business

I used to joke with my friends that even though we had graduated from college, we weren't really adults because we didn't have business cards yet. Well, according to that standard, I am now a full-fledged grownup. I had mine made today at Kinko's, a store which never fails to warm my heart. The countless office machines! The endless reams of paper! The 24 hour service! It really is the best store in the United States of America.

I had a very difficult time deciding between Bone coloring with Silian Rail lettering and Egghsell with Romalian type, but in the end I decided on this little Black number with Optima font. I literally cannot wait until tomorrow afternoon, when I get to go pick them up. Next time you see me, don't be surprised if I try to reintroduce myself and slyly slip you my business card. FACT: I'm very important and people need to know how to get in touch with me.

And if you want to see some REALLY cool business cards, check out this and this.

1 comment: