He Giveth and He Taketh Away

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Actually, it's not sweet at all. I'm downright bitter. Henrietta was brutally taken away from us in the night, and they didn't even give us the chance to say goodbye. Too fumey? TOO FUMEY!? She was the Baby Bear to my Goldilocks: I happen to think that she smelled JUST RIGHT. And now we have to work with Group D-46. I don't have anything personal against Blanche, but let's be honest, she's simply no Henrietta. The perfectly preserved muscle fibers? Gone. The skillfully removed face? Gone. The unbelievable amounts of fat everywhere? Gone, gone, gone. A true shame. I'll miss Henrietta. All 300 or so pounds of her.

But God sure knows how to cheer a poor guy like me up! My MacBook Black arrived today, and I have spent the past three hours exploring this new toy. There's so much to learn, so much to enjoy. From the streamlined hardware to the built-in Stickies application to the Exposé function, I could be occupied for days. So sleek! So fresh! So quirky! So in love... [swoon]

No comments: