By the Skin of My Teeth

I cut a lot of things very closely today.

Rhiannon, Kimberly, Robbie, and I barely made it on time to Dreama and Marc's wedding. I blame this mostly on Dreama, because she chose to have the ceremony at a tiny little church in the Shenandoah that can't be found by Google Maps, Mapquest, or any other mapping system. However, the view was gorgeous, and the ceremony was cute without being too sappy, so it was all well worth it. Congrats, guys!

I had to leave the reception early to make it back in time to take the Biochemistry quiz in the Health Sciences Library, which closed at 7pm. Rhiannon drove me straight to the library, still dressed in my shirt, tie, and blazer and holding my overnight bag. I had just enough time to get settled and take the quiz, which I finished at 6:50.

Last but not least, I got 7 out of the 10 quiz questions right, which means I barely passed. But as the saying goes, P=MD, and I definitely P'd today. Haha. Peed. In other words, Sam : Biochemistry :: Hurricane Katrina : New Orleans. I PWNED IT! Too soon? Awkward.

No comments: