Henrietta Ethyl Mae Smith

We shaved and washed our cadavers today, which is something I can honestly say I never want to do again. Talk about awkward! Luckily for me, Henrietta (as we decided to name her) was a very well-groomed old lady. I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together, even though she takes FOREVER to make her next chess move. Come on, Henrietta! This isn't the World Chess Championship, and we all know you're no Bobby Fischer!

I also had to get my second PPD skin test done today, and I ended up waiting an hour and 26 minutes to be seen (but who's counting?). The reason? Because apparently everybody and their mother needed to get immunized this afternoon. Literally: some girl actually brought her mom with her. I hope she gets tuberculosis.*

*Just kidding. A false positive to scare her a little will do.

No comments: