Hogwarts

If I had to describe transfiguration professor Minerva McGonagall, I would probably say that she is a stern professor whom the students respect, because they know that underneath her fierce demeanor lies a teacher who truly cares about her pupils. Coincidentally, this is also how I would describe my anatomy professor Melanie McCollum. Her lecture this afternoon was very straightforward and succinct. There were several opportunities for us to answer questions, and whenever someone gave a wrong answer, which was more often than not, she would simply say, "No," and call on the next person. Also, she disguised herself as a tabby cat perched atop the front desk when we first walked into class.

Okay, maybe I made that last part up, but Professor McCollum certainly does remind me of Professor McGonagall in many ways, and I can tell I'm going to like her. Gee, I really hope that she's the head of my house!*

*Joke courtesy of Catherine Nicholas.

No comments: