Hello Stranger

My name is Sam. Oh, you say we've met before? That's funny, I honestly don't remember seeing you around. Thanks, it IS my birthday... yes, I DID just turn 22... wait, how do you know so much about me? You say I screamed it to you last night at the bar? No, not in the bar, you were on your way home, and I stopped you to tell you that it was my birthday. Okay, I can deal with that. What's that again? I literally attacked your friend who was walking with you? Why would I do that? Oh, because he wouldn't say "happy birthday" to me when I asked him to. I see. Yeah, I tend to get a little out of control at times. Oh, that was actually a year ago today, and you still remember it. Wow, you have a really good memory. Yep, that was me. Well, I wouldn't say "banging" as much as simply "knocking" on the doors of the Virginian. It was my birthday; I deserved to be let back in, right? Okay fine, I did throw my whole body at it once or twice. You're telling me that last night wasn't much better? I don't like your tone of voice. Hey, don't judge me, alright? You're really blunt for someone whom I've only "met" twice. Okay, I'm leaving; this conversation is over. Geez, some people around here just have no courtesy. Whatever. See you next August 21st.

1 comment:

Me said...

i really hope you did fling yourself at the Virginian again. I'm sad I wasn't there to document it. I also hope you got carried by a random stranger.