Impromptu Road Trip

I sort of decided at the last minute to move all of my stuff up to my new apartment this week. Don't worry, "all of my stuff" was only a few boxes of clothes, books, and electronics. I've already sold all of my furniture and I'm planning on buying new furniture when I get up to NYC, which I think will just make my life a lot easier.

Greg and Josh accompanied me on the ride, which was nice because that made moving in a lot easier and a lot more fun. It was actually Josh's first time in NYC, so we spent the entirety of yesterday exploring as many of the must-see attractions as we could. We started at the the Museum of Natural History and then weaved our way through the city, hitting up Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Grand Central, Chinatown, the Brooklyn Bridge, the World Trade Center, and Battery Park.


What's crazy is the fact that we did all of this on foot. I am still exhausted from it.

My new roommate, Michael, was insistent that I bring Titan with me so that he could meet him. They seemed to get along really well, and Michael has already taken Titan for two walks, so I think it's safe to say that it's all going to work out.

Bonus: I already have material to start my next blog, Titan Bites the Big Apple. Oh yes, this is happening.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Josh's FIRST trip to NYC? Wow! lol Glad you guys had fun :)