Blown Away

I have been waiting for this day for over four years. Ever since I saw Iron Man on its opening night of May 2, 2008, I have been waiting for the end game: a promised ensemble movie featuring some of Marvels' greatest superheroes. Today, I finally got to experience what it was like to see Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and The Hulk onscreen at the same time. No offense to Black Widow and Hawkeye, but you guys are kind of... boring.


Marvel Studios really put their best foot forward on this one, combining the story-telling of Thor, the romanticism of Captain America, the wit of Iron Man, and the action of The Hulk into over two hours of pure entertainment. I really have nothing to complain about: the movie was just cheesy enough for the audience to remember that it's based on comics and never took itself too seriously. When I wasn't holding my breath with suspense, I was LOL-ing my face off.

So... who's got two thumbs and is counting down the days until Iron Man 3 comes out on May 3, 2013? This guy.

No comments: