Wet As a Dog

Part of me feels guilty for dragging Titan along with me to New York City next year. To make up for it, I'm trying to give him as much nature time as possible. Today we set out to hike White Oak Canyon, one of my favorite waterfall hikes in the Shenandoah National Park. It was really more of a party for the dogs than anything else.


The humans had a good time, too. Even with all the stops we took to let the dogs have swimming breaks, we made it to the Upper White Oak Falls in just under two hours. We were rewarded with a beautiful view of the Shenandoah Valley at the top.


It's hard to imagine that Titan and I won't be able to enjoy the many hikes around Charlottesville for much longer. Of course, this means that we need to increase our photo documentation at an exponential rate so that we can treasure these memories forever.


Ah, springtime in Virginia. What could possibly be better than this?

No comments: