Tech Week

Wow, it's been a long time since I've done one of these. Between now and opening night, we're rehearsing from 4pm until 9pm every evening. It's a good way to really solidify all of the scene changes and figure out what the heck we're doing with the underscoring, but I won't lie and say it's not tiring.

At least in the middle of rehearsal we get a break when the parents come and feed us dinner. Tonight we had some chili, some salad, some pasta, and even some pizza. Not bad for a free meal! Although a bit of a lonely one... for some strange reason none of the high schoolers wanted to share a cafeteria table with the weird old guy who forgot to shave this morning. As Paul pointed out, at least I wasn't wearing my lime green shorts from The Legwarmers concert. Things could always be worse/I could always be creepier.

Only four more days until we go in front of an audience. So little time, so much music left to learn!

No comments: