Snow Day

It snowed this morning!

Like, quite a bit. Enough so that local schools were closed. I was supposed to start rehearsals with the Charlottesville High School Drama Department for their upcoming production of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, but no classes means no after-school activities, so I had the day off.

I spent the afternoon playing on the Lawn with Titan and Coop. When we tired of that, we decided to go for a walk around grounds. Coop and I visited our first-year dorms, although mine has been torn down and replaced with a behemoth by the name of Watson-Webb. It's huge! One of the workers was outside taking a smoking break and we chatted her up. She informed us that not only are the new dorms air-conditioned, but they also have flat-screen TVs in the lounges and kitchens for the residents to use. I feel gypped!

Sadly, I didn't bring my camera with me and thus have no pictures to share of our awesome adventure. I know, it's very uncharacteristic of me. Perhaps the 'meebs have migrated to my brain...

No comments: