La Fiesta

Ups!  So last night was Emi's and my last night in Xela.  We decided to party the night away at Pool and Beer, the only bar in town that serves microbrews.  I'm glad we went, because the stout there was pretty freaking awesome, and I won't say how much of it I had.

As always, we had a great time out together, although it was at the expense of my homework.  I feel so guilty!  I've always done all of my Spanish homework with much fervor, but last night, I simply had to celebrate the fact that I was out in Guatemala with a couple of my best friends.  I'll apologize to my maestro tomorrow that I didn't complete the essays on my opinions of abortion, euthanasia, HIV/AIDS, and the death penalty.

But seriously... my homework assignments are ridiculous.  I have a hard enough time discussing those subjects in English.  How am I supposed to accurately express my sentiments on extremely controversial topics in a language I barely speak??

No comments: