Relay

In a rush to meet Troy and Liz's new golden retriever puppy, I ran out of the house and locked the door behind me... and realized when I got to my car that I had left my keys in my room.  I called all of my roommates and was surprised when nobody picked up, seeing as how it's rare for less than two of the six of us to be home at a given time.

After walking around my yard aimlessly for about five minutes, I got a call back from Mo, who told me that he was driving a bus on the Inner Loop and would be at the New Cabell Hall stop in two minutes.  How fortuitous!  I ran to the bus stop from our house, got there just as he was pulling up, grabbed his keys from him, and ran back to the house.

The kicker?  After all that work, it turns out that Timmy was home all along.

So was Titan, but he can't unlock doors because he doesn't have opposable thumbs.  Bad dog!

No comments: