Los Vahos

Yesterday afternoon's school-sponsored trip was to Los Vahos, a set of saunas heated by the volcanoes near Xela.  Sadly, Tracey had been unable to join us for our trip to Las Fuentes Georginas, so the two of us set on the trek towards the saunas with several of the other students at Celas Maya.  The hike provided us some pretty good views of the entire city, which is actually much more expansive than I had originally imagined.


I didn't actually enter the saunas when we got there because I had been having stomach problems all day, so I ended up hanging out and talking with some other students who also didn't want to go in.  On the walk back, I saw a brown cow.  BROWN COWS ARE AWESOME!  I tried to get a picture with it, but it literally sprinted away from me as fast as it could.


It's nice to finally get to know other people here, especially some of the other guys.  The five of us had pretty much just been doing things exclusively with ourselves the first week, and consequently, I have been surrounded by a lot of (too much?) estrogen.  Evan, you need to get over here as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

That is an awesome picture hahahah