Mother, May I?

It's been a glorious five-day stint in New York City, but it's finally time for me to leave.  I mean, talk about a city that can bring a hypomanic man to his knees.  They weren't kidding when they said that this city never sleeps, and trust me, they don't use that extra hour during Fall Back for restful slumber, either.

And so, after a two hour BoltBus ride, I find myself in Philadelphia, the meeting place of our Founding Fathers, but more importantly tonight, the meeting place of the Eagles and the Bears.

With a new city comes new hosts.  Thanks to Allie and Jim for letting me stay with them the past three nights, and thanks to Kristen and John for inviting me into their home tonight.  Of course, Nosheen is familiar with John's bad influence on me: when I suggested that I might go out with him to watch the game at a bar, she immediately replied with: "Oooohhh hahaha. No. You're not allowed."  Sigh, it's probably for the best.

No comments: