Pocket Monster

It's a new week, which means I just had another interview.  I know, it's like an addiction.  I can't get away from them, and I'm not embarrassed to let the whole world know!

This last one was in Durham, and it was the first time I had ever visited that part of North Carolina.  Nice town, made nicer by the fact that I was hosted by Laura and Mike.  Like Julia and Matt, they have their own house in a subdivision that makes my house in Charlottesville look like a dumpster.  Then again, even a dumpster would make my house in Charlottesville look like a dumpster.

Best moment of the day?  That would be learning that the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, or the PCICU, is often referred to as the "Pikachu."  If I wasn't sure about going into Pediatrics before, I sure am now! (o^-^o)

1 comment:

Kendall Singleton said...

Yay, glad you liked my hometown!