Three Halves Are Better Than Two

Ariana Grill Kabob House!  I will sing its praises.

First, a little back story.  Jim is staying in town for the week in between the wedding and Homecomings.  We've been working out together but more importantly eating out together at all of the good ole Charlottesville restaurants.  I've been to Ariana in the past, but recently they started a $3.99 lunch menu that I've been hankering for, and since I didn't pick up a shift in the Emergency Department today, we had the perfect opportunity to check it out.

Lee, Jim, and I all went for the lamb kabob wrap.  It.  Was.  Effing.  Delicious.  Especially when eaten with that green sauce.  What's in it?  Crack cocaine?  I don't know, but everything tasted amazing.  So amazing, in fact, that Lee and I split a second lamb kabob wrap.  We ate like kings at such a low price!

At the end of our meal, the owner brought us all a cup of hot green tea with rosewater on the house.  Was she trying to win me over?  Because if so, she succeeded.  I'm going back.  Like, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grace said...

i love ariana's. and i'm dying to go during lunch for $3.99!!!!