Thrifty

The only thing productive I can say that I did today was work out.  Seriously, I have no idea where the rest of the hours in my day went.  At least it was a good workout: I've had trouble lifting my arms all night.

This ended up being more of an obstacle than I had initially anticipated, because immediately after working out, I went to the local Goodwill with Paul.  We're both pretty big fans of novelty tees, and the goal was to find some new ones off of the $3.50 rack.  My shoulders were so tired that I had a hard time sifting through the t-shirts hung on the wall, but I still managed to come home with two new ones.  Mine are both so weird that I can't even describe them using words, so I'll just have to post a picture of them at some point after I've worn them.

Okay, so working out wasn't the ONLY productive thing I did today.  I also started arranging the second half of a Lady Gaga medley for the Arrhythmics (Cecilia is arranging the first half).  I resisted letting the group do Lady Gaga for a long time because I'm not really a fan, and I don't know her songs very well.  Tonight, while I was forcing myself to listen to several a cappella renditions of her songs for inspiration, I came across this one by Stanford Mixed Company that absolutely blew me away:


Sure, it's super edited, but wow.  Just wow.

No comments: