Nocturnality

The Coronary Care Unit has been pretty slow during the day.  We only had one admission last week; the rest of the admissions all came in during night float.  And so, I decided to switch to the night team this week in hopes of seeing more of the action and being more involved in the decision making.

But, as it turns out, there's really not a lot going on tonight either, so now I'm in one of the call rooms in the basement of the hospital.  I'd never seen the UVA call rooms before, so I was surprised to see that they have a lounge and a gym down here.  So fancy!

I'm actually not all that tired, because I went to the lunch buffet at Royal Indian Restaurant with Sunny, Tri, and a bunch of his friends from residency.  It was delicious and fattening.  I ate too much.  Then, I came home and slept for five hours.  What the heck is wrong with me??

No comments: