Autobiography

Will I ever become famous or important enough to warrant writing a memoir?  If so, what would I name it?

I don't know the answer to the first question, but this weekend, Neil, Randy, Sunny, and I tackled the second one.  And pretty successfully, I might add.  Here are the 25 frontrunners:

- To Woldecim and Back
- The Cat in the Woldecim
- A Tale of Two Woldecims
- Where the Wild Woldecims Are
- It's a Beautiful Woldecim
- Journey to the Center of the Woldecim
- Farenheit 45Woldecim
- The Fellowship of the Woldecim
- Goodnight, Woldecim
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Woldecim
- The Importance of Being Woldecim
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Woldecim
- Pride and Woldecim
- Woldecim Heights
- Green Eggs and Woldecim
- A Woldecim Night's Dream
- Around the Woldecim in 80 Days
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Woldecim
- The Call of the Woldecim
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Woldecimtime
- Woldecim Crusoe
- Gone with the Woldecim
- Cry, the Beloved Woldecim
- War of the Woldecims

And my favorite, only because it is four times worse than the original:
- 80,000 Leagues Under the Woldecim