Dunzo

I can't believe I did it!  Josh and I took Step 2 CK yesterday, and now I can proudly say that I have no more tests left to take in medical school.  It's almost enough to make the nine-hour exam bearable... but not quite.  I have to say, I really appreciated all the texts I received when I checked my phone during breaks in between sections.  And not just the well wishes, but also the one from our property manager asking when the repairmen could come over.  The little distractions are nice, you know?

After the test, Josh and I shaved off our respective facial hairs.  Then this afternoon, Lee and I went to go get our respective hairs cut.  And suddenly, I feel like a real human again.  At least I look more like one.


Ah yes, now my patients won't run from me in fear when they see me.  I hope...

No comments: