And the Award Goes to...

I'm not a big fan of awards shows.  Actors, directors, singers, and performers coming together to congratulate each other and pat themselves on the back?  Nah, I think I'll pass.

But my Facebook wall was bombarded with people who had posted clips of Neil Patrick Harris hosting this week's Tony Awards.  A few of the videos made me laugh (out loud), and as a responsible blogger, I felt like I should share them with you.  Trust me, they're worth your time.

The opening number, It's Not Just for Gays Anymore:


The Dueling Duet with Wolverine, I mean Hugh Jackman:


And the closing number, a rap written by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Thomas Kail:

1 comment:

Janice Dean said...

So here I go serial commenting on your blog again, but if you haven't watched the performance from Book of Mormon ("I Believe") you really need to.