Falling Off the Wagon

I stumbled, I fell, and I picked myself right up again.

I haven't told anyone this until now, but it's true: I didn't do my P90X workout yesterday.  I'm sorry!  It was supposed to be the Chest and Back workout, but I had pulled my teres major muscle the day before, and I was in too much pain to do any of the exercises.  The kicker?  I didn't even hurt myself doing one of the intense resistance workouts.  I pulled it on my stretch day.  That's right: I injured myself by stretching too far.  What the heck is wrong with me?

Luckily for me, my back no longer hurt today, so I was back at it with Plyometrics, this time with Sunny at my side.  I liked having a workout buddy, but when she left, she said something along the lines of, "I'm never doing P90X again!"  Guess I'll just have to find someone else who wants to torture his or her body with me.

EDIT: I just read Sunny's latest blog post.  Sounds like she had a great time!

No comments: